Thursday, September 5, 2013

blog until i die

So this is going to be my new blog.

Yeah, sorry for the shitty introduction.

I've tried using Tumblr as an outlet for my thoughts, but I feel like it's just not a good platform to get my unfiltered, pure thoughts out. I don't know, is it just me? I feel like I'm limited to what I can write simply because I'm constantly worried and thinking about the ridiculous people on that site that will be offended by literally anything. Like, for example, there was this one time when I was babysitting and I blogged about playing "Nerf Gun War" with the two boys I was babysitting and how much fun it was, and then this crazy pacifist (I'm assuming) chick messages me and replies, saying something along the lines of, "how dare you, you're teaching these kids war at such a young age, the reason this earth is a place of war is because of people like you" et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. And that is why I never blog personal things on Tumblr. Because people on the internet are physically incapable of chilling the f out. 

And I suppose it also has to do something with me going off on crazy tangents and telling irrelevant stories. 
But anyway, that was my wayward way of introducing my blog. Like dude, I don't know, do people have introduction blog posts? Or do they just start blogging their life? wat? how to blOG?!/1/1?!

I need to get my shit together. I'll figure out how to do this. Eventually.

Until next time,

bethie

p.s. how do I "sign off" on my blog posts without sounding like a total prick? 

No comments:

Post a Comment